After careful clinical assessment of the face, muscle relaxant injections are used in minute, clinically prescribed doses for targeted relaxation of specific facial muscles, removing with ease the fine lines & wrinkles.
Using this approach we can treat the following:
- Frown lines
- Forehead lines
- Crow's feet (alongside the eyes)
- Gummy smile (excessive display of the upper gum during smiling)
- Bulky/golf ball chin
- Jaw width reduction (targeting the masseter muscles to reduce their bulk)
All treatments take around 20 minutes, using the smallest needles for minimal discomfort.
All treatments last between 4-8 months depending on the individual, and are entirely reversible.
Dermal fillers are unique microparticle-based substances which are injected into the dermis layer of the skin to achieve:
- Replenishment & Revitalisation
Typical dermal filler products we use are Juvederm & Restylane.
Fillers can be used to achieve the following:
- Cheek augmentation, revolumisation & re-contouring
- Eradication of nasolabial lines (lines of ageing connecting the sides of the nose to the sides of the lips).
- Lip re-contouring & lip body revolumisation (lip augmentation).
- Eradication of smokers' lines around the mouth - a very visible and easily corrected sign of facial ageing.;i>
- Minute fine line reduction.
Non-Surgical Brow Lift
Using a highly selective application of muscle relaxant injections, our skilled aesthetic doctors can produce an altered agonist-antagonist balance with the muscles of the upper face, producing a brow lift with a difference: there is no need for surgery.
The effects will of course be temporary and will need renewal about every 6-10 months, depending on the individual, but unlike surgery there is no time needed to recover, less chance of complications, no scars, and a far lower cost.
The Cheeky Lift
Using fine needle injecting techniques, dermal filler is injected within the 'triangle of beauty' in the skin of both cheeks. This is an imaginary inverted triangle roughly corresponding to the natural cheekbone, which consists of different 'sectors' into which filler can be injected to achieve specific cheekbone re-contouring outcomes.
The overall effect is one of optimised, revolumised cheekbones which have a subtle 'lifting' effect on the mid-face.
The Aura Lift
Our specialist treatment for comprehensive rejuvenation of the lower face
- A gentle lift of down-turned corners of the mouths using fine dermal fillers to eradicate marionette lines
- Followed by an individually tailored combination of lip re-contouring, and nasolabial revolumisation
- Creating a youthful, natural-looking pout, a rejuvenated lower face, and a smiley new you!
The Platinum Lift
For the ultimate in bespoke non-surgical mid & lower face rejuvenation:
- The Aura Lift (as above)
- With individually tailored cheekbone revolumisation/re-contouring to achieve a virtual, non-surgical lift of the mid-face (Cheeky Lift)
The Aura Diamond Bespoke
An incorporation of the Platinum Lift above, with muscle relaxant anti-ageing injections to tackle forehead lines, frown lines, and crow's feet tailored according to individual need, resulting in the most comprehensive, personally-tailored, non-surgical solution for full-face rejuvenation.
This treatment comes with a complimentary spa voucher at one of our affiliate partners.
Please call us for enquiries about any of the above.
Note: The special treatments listed above are according to the patient's individual requirements and aims, and will not be advisable for all patients. Our aesthetic doctors will make you their recommendations at your first consultation if the treatment you seek is not the best solution for you.